Thursday, November 18, 2010

Have you had days that feel like this? I can explain some of the attire! I had purchased new shoes. $135+tx. Will I be able to wear them? After being instructed by the shoe store to wear them a few minutes morning and evening to see if they feel good, I did that. I can also explain the long underwear showing under the robe. I had just finished my morning walk. I know you are just dying to know if the shoes felt good. They didn't. I had to return them. Now I am $135 +tx richer!!! There is absolutely no explanation for the robe and the hair and the face. Now you know what Wayford has to put up with.

3 comments:

Roger and Sandra said...

This is scary, especially when people say we look alike.

Roger and Sandra said...

That last comment was from Sandra

Unknown said...

I was going through my 2009 blog to make my annual book, and came across of a photo of myself that looks frighteningly similar. Sandra--we just have to embrace it!