Friday, November 18, 2011

The Old Grey Mare

I decided we needed a way to exercise when the weather is too bad to walk outside so found this little bike at a second hand store. Sooo today, even though I walked this morning, I went for a spin. I did like all the young people do, I got my IPod out, put the ear buds in and had my iTunes randomly search for songs. The first song was "You lift me up" (don't know if that is the name) but it is a very beautiful song. Then the next song was "The Old Grey Mare"."The Old Grey Mare ain't what she used to be". I don't even know how that song got in my song list. I thought it was really appropriate when I was sitting there peddling like crazy. It sure fit the occasion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Dad sneaked that song into your playlist. I'd delete it pronto.