Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been tagged


I think that I shall never see
A sight more beautiful than a tree!

Of all the 2000+ pictures I have, this is my 4th picture of my 4th album.  Can you believe it?  I have many that would be much more spectacular,  however,  there is a story behind this one.  If you look beyond the trees you will see Summers' Mill.  On March 1 we went to Belton, Texas to  celebrate Bill and Alma's 50th wedding anniversary.  A bonus to being there with them, Neal and Lita also were there so we got to have some quality time with them.  This picture was taken during one of the walks we had with them.  The weather was great, just perfect for a stroll through the ranch.  I have pictues of the ostrich that Neal tried to "spook" but alas, it was not the 4th picture of the 4th album.  Now, it's up to Sue.  Sue, you've been tagged. 

1 comment:

Roger and Sandra said...

I was sure your 4th picture in your 4th album would be of one of your far off trips to Isreal or Europe, but no, it's Texas. You should explain to Sue what she has been tagged to do.