Friday, January 23, 2009

An Afternoon Out!

Friday is normally laundry day at my house. So, I started the day with that task.  Then we went to Costco to do a bit of shopping and then on to the pool for our swim.  After lunch at McDonald's and a short nap and finishing up the laundry, I went to Judy's house for a fun afternoon and evening with some of the ladies from church.  We began our fun time putting a jigsaw puzzle together while some of the others played scrabble.  Then we were treated to a soup and salad supper.  After supper we played Mexican Train ( guess I need to say that I was the winner of that game.)  Got home in time to see the beginning of the Raptors game.  Wayford had the towels dried and put away when I got home.  Ho-hum, this retirement is really rough!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you need to stick with Mexican Train, since I'm whoopin' you in Scrabble!

Wilma said...

Yeah, but you got the "Q" with a "U". And so early in the game!