Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A DARK CLOUDY RAINY DAY!

What does one do when it is rainy and cloudy and dark? I paint! Well, almost. First I want to print a copy of a couple of photos that I took while in Wyoming last month to use as my reference. So, I go to the PC and print one. I discover that the color cartridge is low and the color just does not come out like it should so rather than put a new cartridge in I will go to the Mac and print one. What do I discover? Since we put a new hard drive in my Mac my printer is not recognized. So, after much fiddling around I decide to download a new driver for my printer on my Mac. Got that done but the output on the printer is not very good. So, I decide to do a test print. I put an old sheet of paper in the printer to do that. It gets jammed in the printer. So, I need to take the back off the printer clear the paper jam. But my light is not good so I reach for my trusty flashlight to give me some light. However, the flashlight has been left on and the batteries are dead. Boy, do I need a cup of coffee! So, my sympathetic husband makes me a coffee, complete with a granola bar! I replace the batteries, find that the printer is working, the sun has come out! I am back in the painting business once again!! However, it is almost lunch time so the painting will have to wait until another time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A day in the life! Isn't that how it goes?