Friday, September 24, 2010

THE END OF A WONDERFUL WEEK



My week began with a trip to Troy, Michigan. Lita came to Sandra and Roger's home with friends and we joined them there and brought Lita home with us. My sick computer kept
Roger busy all day Monday. But, alas, by the end of the day it was up and running again.

Dinner at the Lake House Restaurant was wonderful! The food was delicious and the company was fun!

Since Lita and I have cameras which are identical, well except for the fact that she has a more dignified lens, we did lots of experimenting with photos during the week.


This is my version of the harvest moon, notice the star directly underneath the moon.Later in the week our focus was on the fall harvest. Grapes, apples and pumpkins.




It was a fun week! It just ended too quickly! I am thankful to God for the relationship I have with each of my daughters, a bit of heaven on earth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful week. Relaxing, but productive. Great visits, food and lots of laughs.