Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A brand new blog

I decided to go a different route with my blog.  I liked the format Roger and Sandra and Lita were using so I wanted to give it a try.  It looks like there are more options with this blogspot.  

After a bountiful dinner at church,  Wayford and I both read with our international students.  I took my computer and showed my reader pictures taken in Israel and a map with names we had been reading about the past few weeks, hoping to make it come alive for him.  Wayford used the same with his reader last week.  Tonight his reader was disturbed about a disagreement he had with his parents.  Dad has a difficult time understanding his reader but his reader loves him so much.  He gives Dad a hug when he sees him and acts really fond of him.  My reader is so polite.  He holds the door open for me, carries my bags, bows when he sees me.  How nice!!!

We are making plans to go to Pennsylvania on a foliage tour with Barry and Jean next week.  We plan to leave on Thursday and be back on Saturday.  Wayford preaches here on Sunday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the look of your new blog. Have fun in Pennsylvania!