Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning

          
Ikilled a million dust mites today!  Silk flowers are a perfect breeding ground for the little rascals.  The weather was perfect for drying the silks outside so I just had to get that job done.  Now the big challenge was climbing up and down the ladder a million times.  As you can see, they were not easily reached.  I made sure I did it while Wayford was home so if I fell he could call 911.  But, thankfully, no accidents.  Well, he nearly tripped over the vacuum but recovered quickly.  Tomorrow may be a different story, when I try to get out of bed.  Well, I've already taken a tylenol arthritis and I'm sure that will take care of any lingering aches and pains.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I should follow your example. Not the spring cleaning part, the part about not climbing ladders unless Neal is here to call 911!