Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring trip to Oklahoma




Our week passed wayyyyy too fast.  We had two days which were warm, then the cold wind blew in on Friday.  Then the day after we left, it began to get warm again.  In spite of the cold weather we had a great time.  We were able to share Lita's birthday with her once again.  That makes two years in a row that we have been able to do that.  Lita and I took turns coughing.  Finally on Saturday my coughing began to subside.  Lita was still struggling with a bad throat.  Lita and I went on a shopping spree.  We were able to buy camera's at a yard sale at a bargain price.  Now we are each trying to figure out how to operate them.  I also bought a photoshop program to help me edit my photos.  It is harder to figure out than the camera.  

We loved seeing Jacob and Lauren again.  They are such sweet kids.  

No comments: